While prerendering a page an error occurred. This can occur for many reasons from adding non-pages e.g.
components to your
pages folder or expecting props to be populated which are not.
- Use Next.js 13 (or higher) and the App Router, which allows colocation of pages and other files (e.g. components, styles, tests, etc)
- Make sure to move any non-pages out of the
- Check for any code that assumes a prop is available, even when it might not be
- Set default values for all dynamic pages' props (avoid
nullinstead so it can be serialized)
- Check for any out of date modules that you might be relying on
- Make sure your component handles
fallbackif it is enabled in
getStaticPaths. Fallback docs
- Make sure you are not trying to export (
next export) pages that have server-side rendering enabled