The second page we added currently does not have styling. Let's add some CSS to style the page.
Next.js has built-in support for CSS and Sass.
For this course, we will use CSS.
This lesson will also talk about how Next.js handles static assets like images and page metadata like the
What You’ll Learn in This Lesson
In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- How to add static files (images, etc) to Next.js.
- How to customize what goes inside the
<head> for each page.
- How to create a reusable React component which is styled using CSS Modules.
- How to add global CSS in
- Some useful tips for styling in Next.js.
- Basic CSS knowledge. This course will go over how to add CSS in a Next.js app, but it won't cover CSS fundamentals.
If you’re looking for detailed documentation on Next.js styling, take a look at the CSS documentation.